Slideshow

×
Anonymous
About me



You haven't posted anything!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Long no see, Untergangers!

Read carefully, and please be careful not to make any mistakes while reading. If you did made a mistake, please read at the beginning and try again. Also, try to focus whenever if you read this.

Hello there. My name's Jayden Montoya. Let me tell you something here, penguin.

After abandoning both my blog and ACNL blog, well, I'm back, Untergangers! First of all, I'll start off the confirmed fighter; Kyle (Fishpeople1234)! Chef Hanes and Typo Hanes confirmed him, so I'll show him if you don't know him.
Don't panic if you don't know the blurred insect. Just a scorpion.
After months of researching for a new fighter, Typo Hanes recently said on his blog saying that he was confirmed as a fighter after I added Fegelein and Jeff previously.

Well, I'll catch you with my final details about The Happy Face Shows. It has all episodes deleted due to my laptop crashes; it infected the whole show and I have to start that show all over again. Don't be disappointed about that.

I'll make Kyle's article sometime on the Bloodstreams Wiki.